Recent Changes - Search:

General Links

Stuff for Sale

edit SideBar

LatexDebug

Here are the 6 files containing debug output from the wikipublisher server. I got the error and saved off the debug as bad-full.txt and then I removed a single page from my trail and saved off the debug as good-full.txt. Then I edited each of those and saved off bad.xml and bad.latex as well as corresponding files with good.

BROKENGOOD
Attach:bad-full.txtAttach:good-full.txt
Attach:bad.xmlAttach:good.xml
Attach:bad.latexAttach:good.latex

I hope somebody can point me to what I'm doing wrong...

Edit - History - Print - Recent Changes - Search
Page last modified on April 20, 2011, at 04:31 PM